PURCHASE NOW AND SAVE UP TO 30%
Buy Steroids and HGH online without prescription. We offer incredible deals for our wholesale clients.
Uses of Nolvadex:
- It is used to treat breast cancer.
- It is used to lower the chance of breast cancer in women with a higher chance of getting it. It may lower the chance of getting cancer in the other breast after one has cancer.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Nolvadex?
- If you have an allergy to tamoxifen or any other part of Nolvadex (tamoxifen tablets).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have blood clots or have had blood clots in the past.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Anastrozole, letrozole, or warfarin.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, rifabutin, rifampin, or St. John's wort.
- If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take Nolvadex (tamoxifen tablets) or for 3 months after your last dose.